Family Pride Senior Support Services
There is no age limit on life. Let us help you make the most of it.
At Family Pride, we help seniors maintain their independence, continue to be self-sufficient, and manage daily stress. Our services can be provided in the home and throughout the community.
- Fostering social connection
- Decreasing isolation and symptoms of depression and anxiety
- Grieving with the loss of a loved one
- Transitioning to new and unfamiliar housing
- Obtaining and communicating with appropriate medical care
- Completing and organizing necessary documents and forms
- Managing finances connected to benefits and other resources
- Accessing appropriate housing
To learn more about Family Pride Senior Support Services visit their website at https://familyprideonline.org/services/senior-support/
THIS PROGRAM IS MADE POSSIBLE BY:
Geauga County Board of Mental Health and Recovery Services
Lake County ADAMHS Board
Ashtabula Mental Health and Recovery Services Board